SUPERIOR MATCHA & EXTRAORDINARY TEA
Terms an Consitions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the products and services that can be ordered at Mr & Mrs Tea and they are part of all offers made by Mr & Mrs Tea for the delivery of products and services.
- The buyer's own purchasing or other conditions do not apply to the aforementioned offers and agreements.
- The acceptance of an offer or the placement of an order means that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Offers and agreements
- All offers from Mr & Mrs Tea are non-binding, come with a validity period and are based on the prices applicable at that time or, to the extent agreed upon, a different price.
- The purchase agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance of the offer by the buyer and the fulfilment of the corresponding conditions.
- If a purchase takes place via Mr & Mrs Tea's web shop, the purchase agreement is concluded by placing an order.
- Mr & Mrs Tea is entitled to dissolve the agreement if there are good reasons to assume that the buyer will not (be able to) meet his obligations.
- If a situation in accordance with article 2 paragraph d occurs, Mr & Mrs Tea will send a notification via email within ten days from receiving the order.
- All prices for the offered products are stated in euros, including VAT and excluding handling and shipping costs, eventual other taxes or levies.
- Prices shown are subject to typing errors.
- Mr & Mrs Tea reserves the right to change prices. The buyer has the right and is authorised to terminate the contract up to and including the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- Payment in the webshop is made in advance via the financial service providers contracted by Mr & Mrs Tea.
- If there is an order for which Mr & Mrs Tea has provided an offer, an invoice will be sent upon acceptance of the purchase agreement.
- If the buyer proves to be in default, Mr & Mrs Tea is entitled to suspend or dissolve the (execution of the) relevant agreement and eventual related agreements in all reasonableness and in consultation with the buyer if necessary
- Mr & Mrs Tea strives to deliver the ordered products as quickly as possible. The product will be delivered within thirty days of ordering at the latest.
- If delivery is not possible (for example, due to the fact that the product is not in stock or another reason) or if an order can only be partially delivered, Mr & Mrs Tea will inform the buyer within 30 days after placement of the order. In this case, the buyer has the right to cancel the order free of charge.
- Mr & Mrs Tea charges for preparing for shipment, transporting and delivering your order. The shipping costs may depend on the size of the order, the item type and the weight; the costs are stated in the web shop or - if a different agreement is made - on the offer.
Risk and transfer of ownership
- During transport, the risk of the ordered products lies with Mr & Mrs Tea. The risk passes to the buyer at the time of receipt of the products.
- Under force majeure is understood: any shortcoming that cannot be attributed to Mr & Mrs Tea, because Mr & Mrs Tea is not at fault and for which Mr & Mrs Tea cannot be held accountable legally, according to a legal act or according to generally accepted views.
- In case of force majeure, Mr & Mrs Tea is not obliged to compensate the damage thereby incurred by the buyer, except if and to the extent that Mr & Mrs Tea benefited from the result of the force majeure situation, which would not have been the case if the order had been correctly fulfilled.
- If the buyer has already made a payment, Mr & Mrs Tea will refund the amount paid within fourteen days from notification.
- Complaints are understood to mean all grievances of the buyer in respect to the quality of an order or the delivery thereof.
- Mr & Mrs Tea advises to inspect the delivered goods immediately upon receipt and to report the defects found in writing within three days.
- Complaints are confirmed by Mr & Mrs Tea by email.
- Complaints can only be validated with respect to delivered goods, which are still in the condition in which they have been delivered.
- Minor deviations which are considered permissible in the trade or are technically unavoidable are no grounds for complaints.
- In the event of a justified complaint, Mr & Mrs Tea has the right to replace the delivered goods in accordance with the order.
- Return shipments which are not preceded or accompanied by a letter of complaint as mentioned in paragraph b will not be accepted.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Act, the buyer is entitled to dissolve the purchase via the web shop of Mr & Mrs Tea within seven working days.
- The right to dissolution in accordance with the Distance Selling Act only applies to purchases by private individuals and does not apply to purchases by legal entities.
- If the buyer wants to terminate the purchase agreement in accordance with paragraph a of this article, he has the option to return the received products without any obligation on his part, other than for reimbursement of the direct costs of returning the goods.
- The buyer must report the dissolution of the purchase agreement to Mr & Mrs Tea in accordance with paragraph a of this article before returning the products.
- Products can only be returned if unopened and undamaged.
- During the set period of seven days in which the purchase agreement can be dissolved, the buyer is obliged to handle the product and the packaging carefully. When opening a packaging with foodstuffs, the right to return expires, unless the condition of the product leads to a well-founded complaint.
- The return shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer.
- In case of advance payment, Mr & Mrs Tea will refund the purchase price to the buyer within 30 days, excluding the original shipping costs.
- Note: foodstuffs (tea) in cans and tubes can be returned only if the seal of the packaging is still intact; tea that has been scooped cannot be returned.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law applies to all transactions for which these conditions apply. Disputes can be settled by the competent court in Rotterdam.